Friday, February 29, 2008

BEWARE OF "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" OFFERINGS!!!!!

BEWARE OF "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" OFFERINGS!!!!!

I sell as a-bey on ebay and have done so for 5 years. I thought I
had seen everything but as those people in the "rich dead ancestor
let me give you 5 million dollar game MUST have proved", you can
always fool some of the people some of the time. I think in my heart
that my customers are absolutely sophisticated enough to realize the
utter falsity of these spammers bogus claims. I don't think these
slammers will garner a single dime from those that actually bid on
and buy my offerings. I sell antiques and people that buy them are
almost always investing their money as well as simply spending it.
These kinds of people know the spammers claims cannot possibly be
true. Let all others beware. Nobody is covered by ebays fraud
protection services, as anemic as they actually are, outside of a
legitimate ebay auction. Please ask me if you are a bidder on any of
my auctions and wonder about any of these offers. I will never hide
the names of my bidders as I am very proud to offer 100% ethical
auctions. There are never any shill bids on any of my auctions and I
encourage communication between bidders if the question ever arises
in your minds. Sincerely Jim Allen

No comments: