Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rug Morning in Seattle December 6

I just got a Google Alert about me. So I thought I better post it here as well:

Possible "Rug Morning" on the horizon and other ramblings
By Seattle rug cleaning(Seattle rug cleaning)
Barry O'Connell has been in Seattle for work and has kindly offered to help me put on a few "Rug Mornings" starting December 6th! I will post more details as they come up.

The whole idea of a Rug Morning is to have some fun looking at handwoven rugs. I try to look smart by knowing everything about rugs (I don't) and there is always someone who brings in a ringer carefully selected to make the "Expert" look dense.

1 comment:

Dustytherugbadger said...

Hey Thea

I would love to come and learn from the master.. this will be fun but sadly I will not be in town.

I'm gonna see if rug lover Mary can make it!

Stephen "Dusty" Roberts