Saturday, February 19, 2011

LINDA METTEL JOINS THE NAZMIYAL TEAM

Mettel brings creative energy and a tasteful eye to the Nazmiyal showroom. She comes to us with more than 15 years experience in the antique rug world. Designers are drawn to her honest core, sophisticated style & innate ability to connect with their design needs . Antique rugs are my passion and a source of inspiration that make me smile. They are the foundation to any room which instantly create character, mystery and a bit of the unknown to any setting. I have a modern attitude and encourage my clients to blend antique rugs with contemporary pieces to create timeless moods and spaces. As in the case with wisdom and wine – rugs only get better with age.


By joining Nazmiyal, I see tremendous opportunity to introduce my clients to Jason’s vast collection of exceptional rugs at price points that are unmatched by other galleries. I have known the company since my entry into the rug world and I feel comfortable here. I am sure clients will appreciate the inviting atmosphere which is perfect for sitting back and getting inspired by the beauty of rugs.

No comments: